Is Buying Used Office Furniture a Good Idea?
Business owners are constantly looking for ways to save money. Whether it’s renovating your current office space or opening a new one, furnishing can be a costly task. Purchasing used office furniture is one of the best ways for a company to save money. GD Liquidators has been providing economical warehousing handling, industrial tools and office furniture since 1987. We are a locally-owned and operated company that is a business affiliate of Gregg Distributors Ltd. Our in-house team specializes in building office furniture and shelving. Let’s discuss why you should purchase used office furniture instead of new ones.
When to Purchase Used Office Furniture
There are many scenarios where buying used furniture is better than buying new furniture. A few of them are:
• If you have a tight implementation timeframe or budget constraints, used furniture is your best option. It is often cheaper, usually comes preassembled and is ready for pick-up
• If you shop wisely, you can buy pre-owned furniture of good quality for half the price of new furniture
• Buying new furniture straight from the manufacturer can often stretch the lead time far beyond your timeframe. Buying used furniture can benefit those with limited timeframes, especially if the vendor has an inventory with stock that fits your needs
• Used office furniture is a good option if you are looking for antique or unique furniture for your space. It is also suitable if you need furniture temporarily
Benefits of Purchasing Used Office Furniture
Benefits of buying used office furniture are:
• Quality brands – As used furniture is cheaper compared to new ones, you can afford higher quality brands
• Customizability – Finding furniture that fits your unique needs and style can sometimes be difficult. While buying used furniture, you can use the money you saved to customize it as you want
• Eco-friendly – Recycling stretch’s’ out the furniture’s’ shelf life and keeps it out of landfills. It also supports your local economy
How to Get Used Office Furniture in Edmonton?
GD Liquidators has 65,000 square feet of warehouse stock that includes both used and new office furniture. We offer furniture in a variety of colours, finishes, sizes and styles. Our licensed and experienced staff can guide you through our warehouse stock and help you decide which furniture is most appropriate for your office needs.
Call us if you are looking for used office furniture for your workplace.